well. long time no post. again.
darn. posting everyday is hard.
I had a 6 hour drive to sanfran today.
but first, I woke up at 5 in the morning with a throbbing ring finger O.o..
it hurt .-. still kinda does. but it's slightly better now..
then.. ooh.
FIRST TIME EATING AT QUIZNO'S :D
i had like this one sandwich that was freakishly good. and FIRST TIME THAT I THOUGHT MUSTARD ACTUALLY TASTED GOOD. iono why. but it did :D I was kinda scared if the mustard would make me hate the sandwich but it didn't :) (btw guys. the pita bread thingy in the "chopped salad" is real good too. I stole 3 pieces from my mommy :D)
got to Fremont. the apartment was bigger than i thought :)
but the computer was slower than i thought .-.
and none of my adobe apps are working :(
and i have to install all these movie players / itunes and what not.. grawr.
hopefully i get to go play with my cousin's audio equipment this week :D i was really lookin forward to it.. but apparently she hasn't unpacked it yet. :\
we went out to eat. with like family. but it was like. people i never met before. they were like.. my mom's cousin and kids or something. iono. kinda awkward. so i just ate. and then watched a tennis match when I was done. I kinda get what the teacher was talking about when he was trying to teach me "open stance" now xD
so yeah.
then we (me mommy cousin cousin aunt) went to safeway. and bought.. a gallon of milk, and a bunch of icecream xD
i'm not eating any though. cuz i resolve to lose weight so my mommy can't make fun of me anymore.
okay
that's all for now.
byebye
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment