Entry #4

well. i guess i haven't really been keeping up my promise of blogging everyday.. but i try! really!

I had church lock-in anyways :D so i'll use that as an excuse ;)

anyhoo,

We went to the beach. 3 firsts!
1) First time EVER taking the bus in the U.S.
2) First time this year touching the ocean water ;)
3) First time going into Yogurtland (I didn't buy anything though. But their water is reallly yummy)

stayed up realll late (4ish) and got up at 6 xD I ended up knocking out on the bus and at home: 12 hours of sleep

played sardines on friday night. I was the first to find my sister, but Sylvia followed me in to this secret storage place. Wei said it was kinda like being a Jew and having the Nazis look for us. We tried to scare Amanda, who was too chicken to find us, but ended up "performing" infront of Eddie who was just O.o

Today was just.. church. Uncle Henry spoke today. Lotsa sciencey stuffs
Eric helped me with AP Music Theory. but still pretty hard >.<

yeaups
ooh
and WINDOWS 7!!!!
yeah :)
okie
byebye now

0 comments:

Post a Comment