Entry #2


darn. this post got erased.
but anyways
My jaw is hurting like !(*#@%&
i put some ice on it

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RENZ! :)
your present came too!

soo today my mom told me that my dad finally bought a basketball hoop :)

My 中文 (chinese)teacher told me not to compare myself with my sister cuz she's like uber pro and everything. oh wells.

oh and yesterday. I randomly asked my piano teacher if she had the "Taiwan Garbage Truck Song" which pretty much the song that the garbage truck plays ;) and randomly/amazingly she had it. Apparently it's a "famous" "classical" piece. so yeah now I have to play it xD

oh and I was screwing around with photoshop today and came up with this

1 comments:

Renzyboy said...

lol nice pic XD

thanks Julian for getting a colab with ppl and for ordering and dropping off the gift :D

y's ur jaw hurting o.o

LOL Taiwan Garbage Truck Song XDD nicee

Post a Comment