I need something new.
Life has been uber bleh. I need a renewed passion.. I dunno. Partly probably because there's no one to spill my life's guts out to. And nothing seems to make me feel better >.> Plus my dad absolutely exploded when I asked him what he thought about me going to community college. He was still pretty upset even 1 hour later when he took me to piano class (didn't get to drive either =\) Sigh. I am so gonna fail that driving test... Never driven once in the night yet and i only average like 30min / week if I'm lucky... yay me. I think my dad was kinda disappointed when I told him that I'd rather take contemporary media over AP Computer Science if Whitney offered it next year... but hey... I figured I could do both if he taught/helped me with the computer science part seeing that he is a programmer.. Oh wells. my life is lame. bye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment