wow. My first time actually going into the waters in 5+ years. Beach was pretty bomb. Last day of school was pretty good too I guess. Prayer meeting. Really good worship, followed by prayer for the sisters and then the brothers. Then awkward hugs started by Paul. x] Everyone protested so.. we half did it :P Getting prayer meeting peoples to sign my insert took a while. By that time it was like 10ish.
Opposite side of school = water balloon fight :) Thank yoush Emmash forsh buyingsh thosh watersh balloonsh :)
and Harrison & Co. for making them. Sorry I didn't get to help much. Then someone (i forgot who) had a real balloon filled with water. Thank you! Too bad I didn't get Ellie that good =\. Stupid flabby balloon x]
Then.. uhm. messed around. Hung out at Oyama Sensei's room for the most part. Got some more people to sign my insert.. blah blah blah. Not much happened.
Taco Bell adventure. Along with Tim's fail "tag-game" that didn't really make any sense. Waited for Tim to get his moolah. Taco Bell. Played Connect 7 at the Bell while Emma & Tim & others went to take Cue (is that how you spell it?) pictures. Very interesting results. Got back at school.. didn't do much. then DA BEACH :)
Talking mucho time with Renz. We dug up Jennie's grave. Though we never made it to 6 feet. More like half a foot .-. Then to the waves and dug up a canal. But the tide kept on getting lower and lower so i decided to try to make a wall instead. Ended up digging too close to the waves and got pwned by an uber wave. Soo.. at that point I gave up not getting wet and went to go find Renz. Played in the waves. and ate it like 5 times >.< Renz wouldn't go deeper in to the ocean with me =\ So it ended up with just Isaac, Pauline, and I. Super drenched. and almost lost my glasses >.< They fell off but luckily I caught them before they floated away. Then I pulled a muscle .-. That hurt.. :( got back to shore with one leg.. And then lots of shell searching with Pauline. She found all the colorful ones.. Though I found a pretty black one :) among other ones. That was fun.
Then food time. Hotdogs with chili and onions were yummy. Finished off Miguel's baked potato. Uhm.. oh yeah. Had some "sheba" fun with Andy and Isaac. x] It was hard to tell Isaac to stop tickling Shivanti. If only it wasn't so funny. hehe.
Uhm.. After that... smores? I think. It felt really weird though. Cuz all the bonfire/beach stuff I went to before was with church and we always had like a little worship and stuff. But smores was good. 'cept Jeremy gave me half a bar of chocolate .-. Which was way too much. So yeah. They told me that I couldn't help out.. but I ended up doing so anyways x] I like serving. Something about it makes me feel nice inside. So off I went cracking crackers :D And making fun of Pauline's fail "No!'s". Uhm.. took pictures for IC. Helped clean up a bit. Bus ride home. More talking with Renz :D
Renz made me call my dad during the busride back so my dad was already there when we got back. He was like "What the heck were you guys singing?" when our bus started singing the Almamater when we turned in.
So yeah.
That was my day yesterday :)
too tired to type yesterday so it comes on today :)
Kat's place later today :)
can't wait.




0 comments:
Post a Comment