So. Today was .. an interesting day.
Most of the classes were kinda bleh.  I got a good grade on math :] I dunno about the Spanish test though .-.  I kinda guessed on some of the questions.  I think today's lunch was great though :)  Thank you for the awesome worship Paul!  Oh and you know.  This one random lady came and encouraged us.  Her daughter is in Hillsong United too!~  That was pretty cool.  Afterwards... nothing much happened.  School ended, and Michele had to go home, so I decided to hang with Renz :D  Thank you for paying for my ticket to the spirit game.  I shall pay you back.  It gave me a chance at sports photography x]  Which wasn't that great.  Stupid lens.  But then I suppose the best photographer works around with what he has.  Oh wells.  Then I helped out with Sadies stuff.  This weird stringing beads thing... yeah.  Somehow I ended up with yearbook people.  And we bballed x].  Arthur was really good O.o  Never expected him to be that good.  But then yearbook people left to have their little In-n-out picnic.  So then I bballed with Kelsea, Michelle, and my sister.  They kinda stopped right when I got back from getting my stuff... yeah.  Because someone airballed and the ball.. kinda went far away x].  So thennnn I went and joined with the yearbook picnic.  Thadeius / Daddyus/ "Thad" was telling "stories".  And then I went home.  So here I am at my computer blogging while my camera transfers today's photos onto my computer. 
I think it's done now.
Bye!~

0 comments:

Post a Comment