well. long time no blog again.
its hard to keep this up.. especailly when you're used to like one whole year without blogging. Not a lot of people read this anyways. oh wells.

School.. has been busy as usual.
Braces suck. It's a whole lot better now. I lost like 5 lbs O.o in 2 weeks. Cuz i kinda couldn't eat anything but mashed potatoes and soup for a really long time.. I'm probably gonna gain all the weight back really soon anyways though. =\

I've been really into cameras lately.  I wish i could get a better one >.< but then i'm afraid that i'm not gonna use it... ugh.  oh wells. just need to spend more time researching i guess

Need to concentrate more on school though.. tests are coming again.  (these units are too short! >:O)  I still have to finish homework for tonight. 
MISSION IMPOSSIBLE!! yay :) something nice to watch for my spanish homework :D
well. that's it for now.
byee

2 comments:

Isabel said...

HELLO!

Tiffany said...

you should ask Peter about cameras. =)

Post a Comment